- We encourage a small sample, not a meal.
- Please walk in the rows, don't step on plants or irrigation lines.
- Please place trash in proper receptacles or take it with you.
- Please stay clear of tractors, farm equipment, or any other moving vehicles.
- No pets allowed.
- If you pick it, please pay for it.
- Do not leave children in car!
- Bee Sweet Berry Farm will not allow picking when it is raining, thundering, or lightening-for our safety and yours! If you are unsure, please check the current weather for Lewisburg, Tennessee.
- Please do not lean on or into the blueberry and blackberry branches when picking berries, they break easily.
- Plan to pick early in the day, it's much cooler out and there is a much better selection of berries at that time.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, something you won't mind getting dirty or stained with berry juice.
- You may want to bring sunscreen, sun hats, or a cap for protection from the sun.
- Feel free to pack a picnic lunch, snacks, and drinks. We have a pavilion with picnic tables and chairs. It is a great spot to relax and enjoy the beautiful view!
- Have fun! Please ask any questions that you may have.
- We provide buckets for picking berries, when you are finished, please return the bucket and we will bag your berries for your trip home. You may think about bringing a low box to place your bags in for the car.